Home > Facilities > Orientation Day > Orientation Day Held For New Students
System Analyst Monday, April 16, 2018 | 05:58:22 PM
Orientation Day Held For New Students
The RED-C IET Orientation ensures all new students are given important information about their program. Attending the Orientation Days at RED-C IET is essential as it not only assists students in adjusting to their new academic environment but it is also a requirement for entry into the institute. The Orientation Days are a two days event.
Orientation day is designed to:
- Facilitate the transition to campus life.
- Provide vital information about life on campus and academics.
- Introduce you to faculty, staff and other students.
- 1st and 2nd Orientation Days will be conducted in early of September of each year.
- Classes will be started from next day of 2nd orientation day.
Internationally Recognized Institution