Home > About Us > Cells > Examination Cell
System Analyst Sunday, April 15, 2018 | 12:58:22 PM
Examination Cell (EC)
This cell is a mandatory cell/committee, constituted as per the norms of the RED-C IET. The planning and organization of all institute examinations, their smooth conduct and the declaration of the results on time, are the primary objectives of this cell/committee. Due to the strength of the examinations and evaluation system of RED-C IET, its diploma/certificate will be considered as a benchmark for Quality, Reliability & Credibility.
Examinations cell in RED-C IET will develop a unified, technologically strong, efficient, customer oriented, flexible and transparent system that should guarantee highly reliable testing and evaluation procedures with zero tolerance towards unfair and inefficient practices.
The examinations cell objectives:
- To establish a strong, reliable and credible examination / evaluation system in the institute,
- To improve the quality of examination and evaluation, and ensuring credibility of the processes throughout the system,
- To ensure that all components of the examinations system in the institute follow the rules and policies of the institute in true letter and spirit to ensure the same quality standards across the board,
- To improve the examinations and evaluation policies of the institute to make them flexible enough to adopt the changing environment on continuous basis,
- To boost the examination system to the optimum level to get better, speedy and reliable results.
- To establish a network that could guarantee constant information sharing between all the components.
Internationally Recognized Institution