Home > About Us > Our Philosophy
System Analyst Sunday, April 15, 2018 | 7:37:23 AM
Our mission is to provide students with education of the highest quality groom their personality, inculcate in them a sense of responsibility, confidence, commitment and dedication towards their profession, society and the nation with ethical value of Islam.
To be a world-class knowledge enterprise striving for academic and professional excellence in research oriented technical education, development and service to the industry and the society.
Never say, “It is not my job”.
RED-C IET Slogan ensures the continuous progress and the persistent growth in knowledge, science and engineering as it follows.
- The Star represents freedom, knowledge and enlightenment.
- The Book represents the science & engineering authenticity which is one of the major resources of sciences & engineering through centuries with RED-C Institute of Engineering & Technology, (RIET old abbreviation) Islamabad.
- The Diamond represents strength, power due to knowledge acquisition.
- The ribbon shows the route to truth, hard work, excellence and bright future.
We treat each other with civility, dignity and respect.
We contribute to intellectual cultural, spiritual and economic well-being of the Society.
- To provide world class quality technical education in engineering and science disciplines.
- To nurture innovative and creative abilities of students and faculty.
- To foster enterprising spirit among the students.
- To establish facilities for technology incubation and promote techno-entrepreneurship.
- To network with leading national and international institutions, and professional bodies.
- To develop faculty competence to meet the challenges of rapidly changing technological environment.
- To promote industrial consultancy.
- To strengthen relations with the alumni and involve them in the development of the institute.
The RED-C Institute of Engineering & Technology plans to construct building consists of six major blocks for several technologies, a hostel and an administrative block.
Internationally Recognized Institution