Home > Admission Procedures > Fee & Concession > Financial Assistance (New/Old Students)
System Analyst Tuesday, April 17, 2018 | 08:26:47 PM
Financial Assistance (New Students)
In addition, fee deferment plan, installment plan and scholarship is also available to highly talented students with brilliant academic track record and those who show high academic performance during successive year.
- 100% concession of miscellaneous fee will be given to those students of DAE/HSSC first year having more than 78% marks in SSC exam.
- 100% concession including each and every thing will be given to those students who have no family member and have marks more than 65%.
- 100% concession of miscellaneous fee will be given to those students of DAE first year having more than 65% marks in HSSC exam.
- 30% financial assistance of miscellaneous fee will be granted to Hafiz-e-Quran.
- 25% financial assistance of miscellaneous fee will be granted to those who belong to FATA, FANA, and Baluchistan & Sindh (R).
- If two or more brothers are studying in RED-C IET in the same session, the younger ones will be granted 50% concession of tuition fee on request
Important Note: Fee concession can be withdrawn in case of misconduct, irregularity in class attendance or achieving less than 70% marks in first sessional, Quizzes, Presentations, Practical's.
Financial Assistance (Old Students)
100% fee concession including each and every thing will be given to those students who achieve any one of top three positions in the KPK Board of Technical Education, Peshawar OR Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad.
Important Note: Those students who had concession in the 1st year will have to maintain at least 75% marks in the relevant board (KPK BTE, Peshawar OR FBISE, Islamabad), otherwise any type of concession / scholarship will be withdrawn. Please make it sure.
Internationally Recognized Institution